DO NOT GIVE TO ANIMALS WITH THYROID PROBLEMS UNLESS UNDER VETERINARY SUPERVISION
Dosage Guide – For Dental Hygiene
- Cats and Small Dogs (up to 10kg) – 1/16 to 1/8 teaspoon daily (1 to 2 pinches daily)
- Medium Dogs (10kg to 25kg) – 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon daily
- Large Dogs (25kg to 50kg) – ¼ to ½ teaspoon daily
- Giant Dogs (50kg+) – ½ to 1 teaspoon daily
Dosage Guide – For Nutritional Supplmentation
- Cats – 1/8 teaspoon daily
- Small Dogs – ¼ teaspoon daily
- Medium Dogs – ½ teaspoon daily
- Large Dogs – 1 teaspoon daily
- Giant Dogs – 2 teaspoons daily
To give Simply Seaweed to your pet, simply sprinkle onto or mix in with their food. If you cook their food add Simply Seaweed in afterwards, immediately before serving.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Government Studies have been done on ascophyllum nodosum, you will find the Study here